There is no silver bullet when it comes to marketing your art.
Yet most artists operate like that, believing that if they can just get in the right show, in the right magazine or build the right amount of social media followers that all of a sudden an endless stream of clients will come pouring in, forever.
And that's when reality hits.
I get it! Artists like to art, to create, not necessarily market themselves and so it can be a major ongoing frustration trying to figure out how to find clients, grow relationships, and build sales over time.
In fact, not knowing how to master this process is what ultimately separates hobbyists from artists who really start thriving in the marketplace.
Thankfully, that doesn't have to be your story!
I've helped literally thousands of artists understand how to develop a simple, workable marketing plan for their art business that uses the same principles I've used over the years to build my own extremely successful art business.
That's what this course is all about.
In this five-part mini-course, I share some key tips with you on how to develop a robust multi-faceted marketing plan for your art business that won't leave you overwhelmed.
Inside the course, I teach you to:
- Develop Your Own Simple Artist Marketing Plan
- Understand the "WIIFM" and How to Selling Art with the Client's Perspective in Mind
- Craft Your Parthenon Marketing Plan so you can have a marketing plan that works no matter what the economy is doing
- Create Your Press Release to share with local, regional, and national news organizations, magazines and online outlets.
- Develop Your Own Media Kit that will present you and your work in the best light possible
Your course access never expires, and there is no limit to the number of times you can watch.
Please Note - This mini-course is included inside the Created to Thrive Artist Mentoring Program at no additional cost. Do not purchase this if you are a part of the mentoring program.
Need Help Completing this Purchase? Email my team at Ecourse@MattTommeyMentoring.com