"Matt, how am I supposed to sell my work and thrive as an artist when there are so many other artists out there doing exactly what I'm doing?"
Yep, I've heard it over and over again!
And yet, I always give the same answer: "You have to find, develop and communicate your uniqueness in the marketplace."
As I look back at my own art career, having sold literally hundreds of thousands of dollars of original art in the last ten years, it is uniqueness in my artwork that has made all the difference.
And not only being unique but learning how to communicate that uniqueness in a meaningful way so that it connects with buyers.
The cool thing is, I've taught this process of developing your uniqueness to thousands of artists all over the world in just about every creative medium, and you know what? It works.
I'd love to help you develop your unique creative voice too.
Inside this 6-part course, I share six lessons and printable worksheets filled with practical teaching, scripture, journaling exercises, and art responses that you can use on your own, at your own pace.
Inside the course, I teach you how to:
- Discover the three major phases of growth in your unique artistic voice
- Identify the 7-Steps to Developing Your Unique Creative Voice
- Focus Your Creative Expression to reduce overwhelm and feelings of being paralyzed creatively
- Choose Your Artistic Palette to maximize your uniqueness
- Limit Your Artistic Parameters to get the most power in your work
- Clarify Your Artistic Point of View to your real creative voice comes through
Your course access never expires, and there is no limit to the number of times you can watch.
Please Note - This mini-course is included inside the Created to Thrive Artist Mentoring Program at no additional cost. Do not purchase this if you are a part of the mentoring program.
Need Help Completing this Purchase? Email my team at Ecourse@MattTommeyMentoring.com