For many artists, may even you, technology can be a real barrier to doing what God's called you to do!
Feeling like you don't have the knowledge or skill to build your own website can leave you feeling paralyzed, especially when you know God's called you to sell your art!
Thankfully, I've helped literally thousands of artists understand how to build their own website, and I can help you too!
No matter your experience level with technology, if you follow my simple instructions and website planning process, you can absolutely build your own artist website, saving you time and tons of money.
Inside this six-part mini-course, I share some of my key tips on how to develop an effective website for your art business including the basics of planning your site, optimizing your blog, setting up an online store, using search engine optimization (SEO) to boost your online traffic and much more.
Inside the course, I teach you how to:
- Understand the Why and How of Building Your Artist Website
- Get Everything Organized for Your Website before You Ever Build Anything using my Proven Website Planner
- How to Create & Optimize Your Blog to get more traffic to your website
- How to Create a Storefront on your Website so you can start selling your art
- How to Use Keywords and Phrases to Boost Your Website Rankings in Google, resulting in more traffic
- Know and Include the Top Things Every Artist Website Must Have
Your course access never expires, and there is no limit to the number of times you can watch.
Please Note - This mini-course is included inside the Created to Thrive Artist Mentoring Program at no additional cost. Do not purchase this if you are a part of the mentoring program.
Need Help Completing this Purchase? Email my team at Ecourse@MattTommeyMentoring.com